Whether for musicals, live shows or broadcasting applications, the MKE 1, Sennheiser's smallest clip-on microphone, performs at its best in all situations in which a microphone needs to be virtually invisible and still offer outstanding sound quality.
Featuring a newly developed, moisture-resistant protective membrane, the MKE 1 stands up better than other clip-on microphones to harsh live conditions. Its special gauze and multi-purpose cap offer additional protection from moisture so that it only picks up what it is meant to pick up - perfect sound. The ultra-thin, heavy-duty cable with molded anti-kink sleeve minimizes handling noise and makes this a microphone you can rely upon completely.
The kit includes a handy storage pouch, and the MZQ222 mic clip.
• Great strengths - small microphone
• Very small dimensions (3.3 mm capsule diameter)
• High maximum sound pressure level (142 dB)
• Very high speech intelligibility; clear, pleasant treble
• Full, natural sound with low ambient noise
• Thin (1 mm diameter) and robust cable; flexible with minimum handling noise
• Very sweat-resistant due to protective membrane
• Flexible tubes for attaching the microphone with clips or adhesive tape
• MKE 1 lavalier (beige) with 3.3 mm capsule, reduced sensitivity (5 mV/Pa), ultra thin cable (1.1 mm) and 3-pin
connector for 2000 / 3000 / 5000 Series systems
• MZQ222 clip
• Small frequency response cap
• Large frequency response cap
• 3 make-up protectors
Sennheiser - MKE1-4-3 Kit - (Beige)
- Brand: Sennheiser
- Product Code: MKE1-4-3 Kit
- Availability: In Stock