The ZPC-1 is a protective cover for zeppelin style mic mounts. Covers have always existed for all sorts of location audio gear. But not for boom mic mounts which are fragile and costly. Keep dust and debris off the mount and furry windjammer in transit or storage. Rugged and practical this is an essential accessory for the sound recordist who wants to keep their gear in top shape.
- Protects the zeppelin style microphone mount and furry layer from dust, debris and moisture.
- Made of durable 400D pack cloth nylon, 3/4 oz Urethane coating, water repellent.
- Stretchy locking draw cords create a contoured fit.
- Use on location or in studio.
- Fits most zeppelin style microphone mounts measuring between 13.8″ (350mm) and 17.7″ (450mm) length by 4″ (100mm) diameter.
- Fits these models and more:
Rycote WS3 and WS4 windshields w/ endcaps. Sennheiser MZW60-1and K-Tek K-ZEPP-L.
Available Colors: Black, Gray