The Omnigoose is an unobtrusive mini gooseneck omni microphone that plugs directly into a Lectrosonics Transmitter. It is ideal for vehicle shots, podiums, courtrooms, press conferences and stealth placement amongst other things. It is made from a modified 6" Shure Microflex and custom fitted with a TA5F connector by Peter Engh. It is designed to be used only with Lectrosonics Servo-Bias inputs like SM, SMa, UMa and LMa etc. The mics Omnidirectional pickup has remarkable reach and linear, off-axis clarity.
• Unobtrusive mini gooseneck omni microphone that plugs directly into a Lectrosonics Transmitter
• Mic is powered by the bias voltage of the transmitter like a lavalier
• Fantastic choice for dialog pickup in vehicle shots - you usually can pickup everyone with just one mic
• Great off-Axis response - handles head turns away from the mic with a linear response
• For Lectrosonics Servo-Bias transmitter inputs, SM, SMa, SMQV, UMa, LMa etc.
• Can be hidden up in the vehicle visor or gaffed to the dashboard with ease
• Each mic includes two snap-fit windscreens and a vinyl pouch
• Conceived and Handcrafted in USA by Peter Engh
Peter Engh - Omnigoose Microphone
- Brand: Peter Engh
- Product Code: Omnigoose
- Availability: In Stock